Supreme Court Decision Alerts -
- June 28, 2007
- Leegin Creative Leather Products, Inc. v. PSKS, Inc. (retail price maintenance agreements under the Sherman Act)
- June 21, 2007
- Tellabs, Inc. v. Makor Issues & Rights, Ltd., No. 06-484 (PSLRA pleading standard)
- June 18, 2007
- Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC v. Billing, No. 05-1157 (implied antitrust immunity for IPOs)
- Powerex Corp. v. Reliant Energy Services, Inc., No. 05-85 (appellate review of remand orders)
- June 11, 2007
- United States v. Atlantic Research Corp., No. 06-562 (recovery for CERCLA liability)
- Watson v. Philip Morris Cos., No. 05-1284 ("federal officer" removal from state to federal court)
- Long Island Care at Home, Ltd. v. Coke, No. 06-593 (Chevron deference to agency rules denominated "interpretive")
- Beck v. Pace Int'l Union, No. 05-1448 (ERISA fiduciary duties in terminating single-employer defined-benefit plans)
- June 04, 2007
- Safeco Insurance Co. of America v. Burr, Nos. 06-84 and 06-100
- Sole v. Wyner, No. 06-531
- May 29, 2007
- Ledbetter v. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
- May 21, 2007
- Bell Atlantic Corporation v. Twombly, No. 05-1126
- Hinck v. United States, No. 06-376
- April 30, 2007
- KSR International Co. v. Teleflex Inc.
- Microsoft Corp. v. AT&T Corp.
- United Haulers Association, Inc. v. Oneida-Herkimer Solid Waste Management Authority
- April 17, 2007
- Watters v. Wachovia Bank, N.A.
- Global Crossing Telecommunications, Inc. v. Metrophones
- April 2, 2007
- Massachusetts v. Environmental Protection Agency
- Environmental Defense v. Duke Energy
- March 20, 2007
- Travelers Casualty & Surety Co. v. Pacific Gas & Electric Co.
- February 20, 2007
- Philip Morris USA v. Williams
- Weyerhaeuser Co. v. Ross-Simmons Hardwood Lumber Co.
- January 10, 2007
- MedImmune, Inc. v. Genentech, Inc.
- Norfolk Southern Railway Co. v. Sorrell.
Mayer Brown Supreme Court Docket Reports provide information and
comments on legal issues and developments of interest to our clients and
friends. They are not a comprehensive treatment of the subject matter covered
and are not intended to provide legal advice. Readers should seek specific
legal advice before taking any action with respect to the matters discussed.